This site was created and designed in the spirit of professors and university faculty who built HTML websites throughout the 1990s and early 2000s packed with information, suggested reading, bibliographies, and resources for students and the general public alike.
Some cool educational HTML websites worth checking out:
- Avian Biology by Gary Ritchison, Department of Biological Sciences, Eastern Kentucky University
- DinoBuzz and The Dinosauria from the University of California Museum of Paleontology
- IT145 HTML and Cascading Style Sheets by Thomas Beach at University of New Mexico at Los Alamos
- Martin Irvine, Founding Director and Associate Professor Communication, Culture & Technology Program at Georgetown University (Tragically, his Approaches to Po-Mo page is no longer live, but is still accessible through the Wayback Machine.)
- Native American Language Net by Laura Redish and Orrin Lewis
- Semiotics for Beginners by Daniel Chandler